Powered By Blogger

www.naijastories.com

A site where u can find divers talented Nigerian writers and very unique pieces.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Phases Of The Heart

Loving you transcended
From fashion to passion
I went from just wanting you to look good
To needing you to feel good

You went from being an option
To being my caption
No page was complete without you
Like the Lee age without Fu

I never believed in zodiac signs
Tonight, I believe every line
Exceptionally true words
that reflected my pure thoughts

When I pray
I keep it simple
Then I say
Let me be his dimple

Sometimes, I get tired
God! Je suis mallad
But it's you my heart hired
Now, for loving you it's been re-wired

I know now
Though I don't know how
I'm willing to give it my best
Please patiently teach me the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment